[teknoids] Apache redirection question

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Wed May 9 14:47:59 EDT 2012

Unless I'm misunderstanding the problem and the desired end result, this should be very easy.  I had the same issue where our law review wanted to register cumberlandlawreview.com, .org and .net, then have those redirect to http://cumberland.samford.edu/lawreview.  I did this at the registrar, by leaving the nameservers set to the registrar, and having the registrar forward the new domain to the URL I wanted.

If your registrar doesn't offer forwarding, switch to hover.com as they do.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662
jmwhitco <at> samford <dot> edu

P Think before you print