[teknoids] Everybody's Favorite Topic...

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Tue May 8 09:51:19 EDT 2012

This is not a discussion about student printing.  Well actually it IS about student printing, but it's not a discussion.

In light of the latest news from Westlaw-to the effect that we're entering the last year of free printing to their printers for students-there will likely be some interest in seeing whether or how law schools are responding with their own free printing policies.  For that reason we're very interested in getting up-to-date policy information for the Richmond-hosted law school printing policy page (http://law.richmond.edu/people/initiatives/printsurvey.html).  If you have updated prices and free printing policies please email Joyce Janto jjanto at richmond.edu<mailto:jjanto at richmond.edu>.

Paul

--
Paul Birch
pbirch at richmond.edu