[teknoids] Free/low cost e-mail list services

Sparks, Michael Michael.Sparks at law.lsu.edu
Tue Jul 31 14:06:04 EDT 2012

I was about to suggest Mailchimp as well. Or even TinyLetter.com I've never used TinyLetter but it looks great for less-heavily formatted email distributions. Owned by MailChimp.
Michael
Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad

Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:

It sounds like a job for Mailchimp. We use Mailchimp to manage our
newsletters and it works well. There is a pretty good free plan,
http://mailchimp.com/pricing/free/, and the pay plans are really
reasonable.

Elmer.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Jonathan Ezor <jezor at tourolaw.edu> wrote:
> Elmer,
>
> I appreciate the question. I see this as a broadcast newsletter rather than discussion list, putting out both updates to the discussion in the book and announcements of new relevant law. Purely opt-in, and probably a sales booster rather than problem for the publisher. {Jonathan}

Director of Internet Development
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508
You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: michael.sparks at law.lsu.edu.