[teknoids] Free/low cost e-mail list services

Jonathan Ezor jezor at tourolaw.edu
Tue Jul 31 13:46:31 EDT 2012

Elmer,

I appreciate the question. I see this as a broadcast newsletter rather than discussion list, putting out both updates to the discussion in the book and announcements of new relevant law. Purely opt-in, and probably a sales booster rather than problem for the publisher. {Jonathan}

Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
Assistant Professor of Law
Director, Institute for Business, Law and Technology (IBLT)
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY  11722
Direct: 631-761-7119    Fax:888-549-7073
e-mail: jezor at tourolaw.edu; PGP key 0xFBA73A9E