[teknoids] Free/low cost e-mail list services

Robert Larmon robert.larmon at lls.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:33:43 EDT 2012

Hi Jonathan,

I was looking at Google Groups last week, it looks like it contains some of
the popular email list features.  If your institution is using Google Apps,
it has additional integration features that may be useful.  I'd be
interested to know if anyone else is using it, evaluating it, or is
planning to use it.

Best,

Rob

 Rob Larmon <robert.larmon at lls.edu> | Systems Administrative Manager

Information Technology | Loyola Law School Los Angeles | 213.736.8341