[teknoids] Free/low cost e-mail list services

Jonathan Ezor jezor at tourolaw.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:08:49 EDT 2012

Teknoids colleagues,

What are the current best choices out there for free/low cost e-mail list services? I'm considering creating an e-newsletter for my upcoming data privacy law coursebook, and am evaluating my options. Thanks. {Jonathan}

Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
Assistant Professor of Law
Director, Institute for Business, Law and Technology (IBLT)
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY  11722
Direct: 631-761-7119    Fax:888-549-7073
e-mail: jezor at tourolaw.edu; PGP key 0xFBA73A9E
Skype: jonathanezor     Twitter: profjonathan