[teknoids] Color printers for faculty?

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:24:42 EDT 2012

Phil,

We have a networked color printer and big networked black and white laser in our copy room. Faculty also have black and white lasers in their offices. We also have a contractor that runs the walk-up copy shop for us that will do color on better color equipment. That gets billed back to individual faculty or program accounts.

Best,

Ben