[teknoids] Color printers for faculty?

Loftus Becker lofty at me.com
Mon Jul 23 13:14:05 EDT 2012

Speaking up as a faculty member with (mildly difficult) access to a color printer at work, and a color printer at my side at home ....

When I have very easy access to a color printer I often print things in color that don’t need it (if I had an easy way to tell my laser “print this in black and white” I would, but I haven’t found one. A waste of resources, but I’m lazy. The system at work — I can do it, but I really have to want to — strikes me as a whole lot better, both for me and for the universe.

Loftus E. Becker, Jr.
Professor of Law
University of Connecticut School of Law
65 Elizabeth St.