[teknoids] Color printers for faculty?

Syd Beckman sydbeckman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:50:57 EDT 2012

Phil,

We have two color printers.  Faculty can print to ANY printer in the
building.  So far, they have not abused it. They are both fairly good
distances from faculty offices.  Faculty have multi-function units outside
of their offices.  It could be that distance has worked in our favor.

Syd Beckman
Duncan School of Law