[teknoids] Wi-Fi Blocking Wallpaper

Mette, Bill bmette at kentlaw.iit.edu
Fri Jul 20 01:10:34 EDT 2012

As an infrastructure nerd, here are questions that pop into my head:

If the product is designed to "seal off" signal from the outside, what
happens to the signal that hits the wallpaper?  Will it reflect back out in
a fashion that ends up degrading service in the areas you actually do want
covered?

Since wireless technologies keep changing the way in which spectrum is
used, what will the longevity of this product be against successive
generations of wlan technologies?

-Bill