[teknoids] CALI Spotlight: How Law Schools Could Save Students $150 Million

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Jul 19 10:07:51 EDT 2012

Hi, Doug.
First, thanks for hijacking the thread. :)

To answer your question, temporary links to the video are on the CALIcon12
website at http://cca.li/k7 (with a big note on the CALIcon12 homepage). We
need to do some additional processing to get them over to YouTube so the
video won't show up there until later this summer.

Thanks,
Elmer.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Edmunds, Doug <edmunds at unc.edu> wrote:

>  Hi Elmer,
>
> Unrelated to this post, where are all the videos from this year's
> conference? The sole video that appears under the 2012 conference link on
> CALI's YouTube archive is John's wonderfully bizarre LegoMan keynote.
>
> Cheers,
> Doug
>
>  ---
> Doug Edmunds