[teknoids] Anyone use a Percon PT 2000 hand held barcode scanner with Win 7 64 bit?

Ingraham, King kingraha at law.miami.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:25:31 EDT 2012

Greetings all,

The law school is undergoing upgrades to the faculty and staff PC's and a couple of the members of the library staff use the Percon scanner.  When I tried to install the drivers, I got a message that said that this version of Windows (64 bit) does not work with 32 bit drivers.

Is anyone else using the scanner with a Win7 64 bit PC?  If you have been able to get the drivers work or know where to get 64 bit drivers, please let me know.

Thank you,

King Ingraham
Sr. Desktop Support Technician
University of Miami School of Law