[teknoids] IT Ethics consultant/expert?

Jonathan Ezor jezor at tourolaw.edu
Wed Feb 29 15:13:59 EST 2012

Sarah,

Is the request for someone to consulting on IT-related *legal* ethics, or some other ethical concern? {J}

Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
Assistant Professor of Law
Director, Institute for Business, Law and Technology (IBLT)
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY  11722
Direct: 631-761-7119  Fax: 516-977-3001