[teknoids] Webinar services

Glen McBeth glen.mcbeth at washburn.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:52:20 EST 2012

We are happy with Adobe Connect.  It does everything you describe, we
like it a lot, and have used it for a class and some CLE's with more
than 100 participants.  We have not yet used it with 2 (or more)-way
audio, although I have seen it done, with resultant annoying echos when
someone was not using headphones.

Downsides:  1)  Uses Flash, so it does not work on Ipads.  2)  Uses
Flash, so it will not work at some law firms with excessive or
badly-managed security.