[teknoids] Help Desk Customer Satisfaction Survey

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:42:54 EST 2012

We use a very short and anonymous survey:

1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being very satisfied and 1 being very
unsatisfied, how satisfied were you with the time it took for us to fix
your problem?
2. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being very satisfied and 1 being very
unsatisfied, how satisfied were you with our service?

3. Please leave any additional constructive comments below. If the space
provided is not sufficient, please feel free to contact Ben Chapman,
Assistant Dean for Information Technology, at 404-727-6948 or via email at
ben.chapman at emory.edu.

A link to the survey is provided in the footer of our "ticket resolved"
message in HelpSpot, which is the help desk software that we use. In the
few years that we've had it up, we've received 70+ responses. As you might
expect, respondents are either very pleased or very displeased -- sort of
the Yelp effect, applied to IT.

Best wishes,

Ben

--
Ben Chapman, J.D.
ben.chapman at emory.edu
Asst Dean for IT, Emory University School of Law
T: 404-727-6948 F: 404-727-2202
gtalk, skype: benjamin.chapman