[teknoids] Exams on iPads

Joseph Bazan jbazan at msbcollege.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:59:26 EST 2012

I still have my Osborne, and it still works, and it's still the most reliable and best computer I've ever used.  I spent many nights writing papers during college, and the Osborne kept on truckin' with Word Star.

If I had any electronics skill at all, I'd figure out how to connect a large monitor and add email capability.

Joseph R Bazan, JD |  Legal Program Chair
Minnesota School of Business  |  11500 193rd Ave NW  |  Elk River, MN  55330
p: 763-367-7045  |  f: 763-367-7001  |  e: jbazan at msbcollege.edu
Proud member of the Legal Writing Institute: www.LWIonline.org