[teknoids] Examsoft on Foreign laptops

MOORE, GARY GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:13:10 EST 2012

Kim

I believe Chris Bombardo at EBB has created a version of his exam software for the Apple iOS.  And if you have a keyboard for an Ipad, like a Zagg Zaggfolio, it works just as well as a laptop computer keyboard.  In fact I prefer it to my Windows netbook.  You can also use CloudOn to work with Word Documents.  I agree with Ken, it's definitely a computer.

Gary

Gary

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Academic Technology