[teknoids] Examsoft on Foreign laptops

Wiseman, Kim kwiseman at richmond.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:42:37 EST 2012

This is going totally off subject and for that I apologize, but who would
want to take an exam on an iPad??  (I'm as apple as they come, but
really??  It's NOT a computer).

We use Exam4 and have students with foreign OS and except for one
incident, we don't have issues.  Examsoft was so late coming to the game
with Mac support I'm not surprised they don't see the need to support
other language OS.  The one student with an issue we're still trying to
figure out if it's an OS issue or something else.

We tell our students that they must have an english OS because I don't
speak different languages and can't offer support.  :-)  But sometimes
they don't listen.  I'm still in shock that our students might not listen
to me, but I digress ...

Kim

-----
Kimberly M. Wiseman, ACSP