[teknoids] Posting on the Law School Ed Tech Blog

Aaron Dewald aaron.dewald at law.utah.edu
Thu Dec 13 11:15:42 EST 2012

Hi Everyone.. long time lurker, first time (or second or third – I can't remember) poster.

I'm writing to say "hi", and to let you know that I'm the poster of the month on the Law School Ed Tech blog for December.  I've tried to hit the ground running and have posted a few entries.  You can check them out at:
http://lawschooledtech.classcaster.net

I hope to post three or four more entries for your reading that will include a report about our experience with a blended classroom in Contracts, a how-to on using your iPad as a mobile remote for presentations, and a few other things that'll fuse law school educational technology with learning science perspectives.

Hope you enjoy!

Aaron Dewald
Associate Director for the Center for Innovation in Legal Education
S.J. Quinney College of Law
University of Utah