[teknoids] Room Reservation Software

Harrison-Cox, Lucinda D lharrison-cox at rwu.edu
Wed Dec 12 09:11:48 EST 2012

We have been using the LibCal product from SpringShare. They make a number good library software packages. We also use their LibGuides product. The products are good and the company is very responsive to suggestions for enhancements.

Lucinda
Lucinda Harrison-Cox
Associate Law Librarian
Roger Williams University School of Law Library
Ten Metacom Avenue
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
(401) 254-4533
Fax: (401) 254-4543