[teknoids] RE: Universal Laptop AC Adapters

Robert Truman rtruman at lclark.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:01:55 EST 2012

We have three (well, perhaps two - one walked off today) of the iGo Laptop
Wall Chargers with Surge Protection:
http://www.igo.com/universal-laptop-charger/invt/ps001372007/

It comes with eight different tips, and we include a student-written quick
guide for what tip to use, what kind of laptop not to use (any less than 19
volts), an explanation regarding wattage, and a handy disclaimer.

We also provide two Apple power supplies, one 60w and one 85w.

This service, started by our SBA, has been quite popular.

Rob

Robert Truman
Assistant Director
Electronic Information Services
Boley Law Library, Lewis & Clark Law School
rtruman at lclark.edu | 503-768-6780
http://lawlib.lclark.edu