[teknoids] RE: Universal Laptop AC Adapters

MacKnight, Scott scott at law.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 3 18:37:39 EST 2012

We do provide loaner Mac adapters in a couple of the more common flavors but don't loan adapters for anything else for the reasons you mentioned - we don't want to be responsible for damaging student laptops. Instead we do have a small supply of loaner netbooks that students can use for a couple of days, as needed.

Scott MacKnight | Chief Information Officer | Ucla School of Law | Phone: 310.206.3446 | www.law.ucla.edu/LawNET