[teknoids] Whee!!! Bouncing Auto Replies!!!!!

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Thu Aug 9 10:56:40 EDT 2012

I've used Outlook's Out of Office utility for years, and as far as I know, most listservs automatically squelch these formatted messages.  There is also the fact that Outlook does only reply to a recipient once.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662
jmwhitco <at> samford <dot> edu

P Think before you print