[teknoids] Job Posting - Director of Information Technology at Mercer University School of Law

Chris Bombardo bombardo_ca at law.mercer.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:08:17 EDT 2012

Mercer University School of Law is accepting applications for the Director of Information Technology.

The posting can be found at the following url:
https://www.mercerjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=367943

Mercer has been a great place to work for the last six and half years.  If you have any questions about Mercer or the area please don't hesitate to send me an email.

For those few who are wondering:
I am still going to be in the law school technology community, just at a different school.

Chris A. Bombardo
bombardo_ca at law.mercer.edu<mailto:bombardo_ca at law.mercer.edu>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.