[teknoids] Distribution of clickers

Earl Daniels EarlDaniels at gsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 07:52:45 EDT 2011

At Georgia State, there are three different sized "clicker packs" at the
Library Circulation desk that the professors can check out. The
TurningPoint software is already loaded on all the classroom PCs. To
date, we've not had a conflict in too many classes needing them at once.

One big advantage is that we also use them regularly for faculty meeting
decision-making processes.

- Earl

--
Earl A. Daniels
Database Administrator and Applications Developer