[teknoids] New Positions: Educational Technology Librarian, Digital Media Coordinator, and Classroom Technology Coordinators at The John Marshall Law School

Wittman, Jessica jwittman at jmls.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:30:50 EST 2011

New Positions:  Educational Technology Librarian, Digital Media Coordinator, and Classroom Technology Coordinators

Do you want to work on the cutting edge of technology and higher education?  The John Marshall Law School's Academic Technology Department needs you to be part of our team!  Become our Educational Technology Librarian and lead the library in using technology for instruction, research, and information management! We're looking for Classroom Technology Coordinators to create technology-rich learning and research environments.  Do you think you have the creative edge to tell stories through multimedia?  Then apply to be our Digital Media Coordinator!  Be an integral part of advancing technology initiatives in education - join John Marshall's Academic Technology staff!

All the job postings are available online at:  http://www.jmlsonline.org/tech/jobs.htm.  The application deadline is December 5, 2011, so don't miss it!