[teknoids] Windows Server Admin Question: Delegate Roles

Sparks, Michael Michael.Sparks at law.lsu.edu
Sun Nov 20 12:18:57 EST 2011

If your servers are virtual and you use VMware ESX, you can delegate power and shutdown operations to anyone through the VCenter console. I expect Hyper-V has a similar ability. If you don't have either, many university central computing groups will let you use (or sell you use of) their VMware cluster.
-Michael