[teknoids] iPad policy question

EPTING JR, JIM JIM at mailbox.sc.edu
Wed Nov 16 14:18:41 EST 2011

Grace,

We have purchased iPADs our for faculty out of their annual discretionary funds. Lately our Business manager has taken over this process. Before that I did the majority of those purchases. We tend to put those purchases on a P-Card. A staff member can request an iPAD and then it would have to be approved. We do not have a budget for staff iPAD purchases. Our Director of Web Services uses an iPAD.

No, each user uses their own iTunes account. Some users have optioned for Tablets. I use an iPOD

Like Phil, I have two Apple accounts one for work and one personal.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Epting
Director, Computer Services