[teknoids] Internal wikis - password managers

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Wed Jan 19 12:36:03 EST 2011

I've been using Lastpass for a while and really like it, and I've been
comforted by various analyses that appear to deem it reasonably safe.  I
can set up an account that all the employees have access to and not need
to keep them in the wiki (which was, I must admit, an astoundingly bad
idea).

Now to get myself motivated to actually write the wiki...

Tracey