[teknoids] Internal wikis - password managers

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:31:19 EST 2011

If you're looking for a cross-platform password manager app, you might consider http://www.keepassx.org/ . Runs on many OS's, including Android: http://www.keepassdroid.com/ . The password databases can be moved moved across platforms. If you're feeling really daring, you can keep the password-protected KeePass database on Dropbox, which also has an Android client, giving you access from many computers. Still, I like Elmer's sheet of paper in a drawer approach, especially for the important passwords.

Ben