[teknoids] ExamSoft's mac client

Patrick Rey patrick.rey at bc.edu
Thu Jan 13 08:33:02 EST 2011

More to Apryl's point: SofTest is hard coded to be in /Applications. If
the app dropped in /Users/Desktop, SofTest will not launch

--
Pat :-)

If At First You Don't Succeed; Call It Version 1.0

Patrick J. Rey
Law School Technology Consultant
Mac Ninja, NT Fireman, Hot Fix Guy
Administrative & Technology Resources, Law School
Law Library, Room 278