[teknoids] Word Metadata scrubber

Richard Abbott Rabbit at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 22 23:56:23 EST 2011

Just to clarify, OpenOffice has read and write support for doc.  I have been using it for years without any issue, even for very complex docs.  OpenOffice also has read support for docx, only having issues with writing into docx.  (I just save docxs into doc.  I've never met anyone who could open docx that couldn't also handle doc).

-Richard