[teknoids] RE: Batch scanning software

Mette, Bill Bmette at kentlaw.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:50:48 EST 2011

If your admissions office happens to have access to a Xerox WorkCentre
MFD for scanning, then you may wish to take a peek at ScanFlowStore from
Nuance.  I was involved in deploying this solution for our admissions
office and they have been quite happy with it.  SFS is a hardware
integrated solution that is specific to the Xerox MFDs though.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Mette

Dir. Network Services