[teknoids] CALIcon11: Help us pick a logo!

David Dickens david.dickens at pepperdine.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:49:15 EST 2011

No blue and orange? How will I represent my institution and
their ocular tort of a color scheme?

Anyway, nothing green! I'm sick of green. <irony>I've actually heard that
the chemicals commonly used to make green pigment comparatively bad for the
environment.</irony>

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:

> OK, so we're getting the website ready for the 2011 CALI Conference
> for Law School Computing, June 23-25, 2011 at Marquette University Law
> School in Milwaukee, WI (CALIcon11) and we need some help picking the
> color scheme. Please take a few minutes to visit the site and pick
> your favorite logo color combo at http://u.cali.org/6t7r . Remember,
> you will need to login with your CALI account to vote for your
> favorite.
>
> We'll announce the winning color combo on Monday.
>
> Thanks,
> Elmer.
>
> --
> Elmer R. Masters
> Director of Internet Development
> Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
> emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508

David Dickens, Consulting Technologist and Systems Architect, Pepperdine
University School of Law / 310.506.4047
Think Before You Print <http://www.pepperdine.edu/sustainability/>