[teknoids] Extegrity Exam 4

Josh Edlin josh at jedlin.com
Fri Feb 4 16:10:46 EST 2011

Here is the exam tracker system I wrote for UofL.  We pull up the web page with on our digital signage to display a list of submitted exam numbers.  It will take a bit of bending to get it to work with your own situation but the code is pretty simple.

http://www.law.louisville.edu/it/exam-tracker/exam-tracker.zip

I'll leave the code up there for a week or two.

Josh Edlin
Web Developer
University of Louisville Louis D. Brandies School of Law