[teknoids] RE: Banner and CSV files

Gary P. Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:50:38 EST 2011

Lowell

We worked with our University programming group and came up with an "Electronic Gradebook", an application that allows faculty to do anonymous and non-anonymous grading without uploading CSV or access files etc.  Would be happy to talk with you about it.

Gary

Gary Moore, PMP |Assistant Dean for Information Systems| Hofstra Law School
121 Hofstra University, Room 221 |Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu |Phone: (516) 463-6067