[teknoids] RE: Extegrity Exam 4

Edmunds, Doug edmunds at unc.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:01:35 EST 2011

What Ben said. And with EBB, this year we started doing a lookup of the student ID against our internal database (MySQL) to prevent incorrectly typed IDs at the start of the exam. That's been a huge win for us. Some 3Ls still ask, "Was I supposed to get an e-mail that my exam successfully uploaded," but that's because they were 1Ls during the last year that we used Examsoft, which did have that functionality. Most 2Ls and 1Ls get it when they see the big green screen saying "Your exam has successfully uploaded."

Doug
--
Doug Edmunds
Assistant Dean for IT