[teknoids] RE: Extegrity Exam 4

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:26:22 EST 2011

Huh???  You mean the big window that comes up and says Exam submittal successful...gives the location of the receipt file on the hard drive, where you have to click a button that says "I understand" and OK the box isn't enough of a confirmation???

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662
jmwhitco <at> samford <dot> edu

P<http://www.samford.edu/gogreen/> Think before you print

Why are computers so difficult?  Because of errors like this:

Service X depends on service Y, which failed to start because of the following error:  The operation completed successfully.