[teknoids] Extegrity Exam 4

Jason Rauch | WCL IT jrauch at wcl.american.edu
Thu Feb 3 14:14:36 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a question regarding Exam 4 upload exam notification. Our
students have voiced concerns that they do not receive adequate notice
that their exam has been received. So we are discussing the feasibility
of building a utility that would check the file directory and display
the results on a web page or email the conformation to the student. Even
though the software does provide a notification popup we are also
looking to identify incorrect anonymous grading numbers or incorrect
file uploads at the submission time.

I am wondering if anyone has looked into this or would find a tool like
this beneficial?

Jason Rauch

Network Systems Manager

Washington College of Law