[teknoids] LSAC ESCon 2012 Conference Registration

bcarter at lsac.org bcarter at lsac.org
Thu Dec 15 09:37:57 EST 2011

Greetings from Newtown!

Registration for the Law School Electronic Services Conference (ESCon) is now
open!

The conference is intended to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and
information between and among law school admission officers (both JD and
LLM), IT professionals, and LSAC. We are excited to offer two days of
exceptional educational programming that explores current issues in the world
of higher education specifically relevant to technology and admission
practices. ESCon 2012 promises to be an event not to be missed! We encourage
all member schools to consider sending both IT and admissions professionals.

To view conference information, session material, and register online visit
us at www.LSAC.org/EScon. Please forward this e-mail to others in your school
who may be interested.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to South Beach, Miami, Florida on
March 4, 2012!

Sincerely,
Jean

JEAN E. MADDEN
Relationship Manager, Law School Support Services
jmadden at LSAC.org

Law School Admission Council
662 Penn Street Newtown, PA 18940-0040
P: 215.968.1207 ● F: 215.944.3207