[teknoids] Use Classcaster for offsite storm updates

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Aug 26 10:19:48 EDT 2011

Folks,
I know many of you along the east coast are busy battening down the
hatches ahead of hurricane Irene and as part of that process you may
be looking for a way to stay in touch with your communities during and
after the storm. I wanted to remind you that CALI Classcaster is
available if you want to quickly create a blog that is offsite and can
be easily updated with the latest storm information that is important
to your school.

To get started just visit http://www.classcaster.net/ and click on the
big "Create a blog here" link on the front page. All you need is a
valid CALI account. Features include our phone-to-podcast call
recording system, automatic mobile device detection and theming,
multiple authors, and more. Be sure to take a look at
http://help.classcaster.net for FAQs and forums.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Elmer.

Director of Internet Development