[teknoids] I have found that if you want RE: Consumerization of Video Conferencing

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:27:49 EDT 2011

Glen,

We use Adobe Connect at LSU also.  We're really excited about its potential for externships and other courses that take place offsite.  Our instance of Connect also has a recording feature although we haven't used it yet.  Something to think about if you have a guest speaker from offsite.

Adobe has also released an app for iOS, Android, and Blackberry Playbook.

http://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/tag/ipad

Will

Will Monroe
Head of Instructional Technology