[teknoids] Pcounter users...a question

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Fri Aug 19 11:07:49 EDT 2011

Morning, all.
We've been using Pcounter for years. We just upgraded to their newest
version and installed it on a new print server. However, in setting it
up, it appears that direct IP printing is allowed. That defeats the
purpose of Pcounter, IMO. I was sure we had configured our Pcounter
printer queues to block IP printing but I sure can't see how to do it
and A.N.D. tech support hasn't been able to help, although we'll
continue to pursue it with them.
So...how are others with Pcounter blocking IP printing?
Thanks and happy Friday.
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean Johnson
Assistant Dean/Director, Information Technology
UNM School of Law