[teknoids] Consumerization of Video Conferencing

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:16:04 EDT 2011

Great discussion - I'm also interested in G+ hangouts and hope we'll get a
chance to play with it on LSTT. We are doing more with Skype and have had
*generally* positive results.
--
Ben Chapman, J.D.
ben.chapman at emory.edu
Asst Dean for IT, Emory University School of Law
T: 404-727-6948 F: 404-727-2202
gtalk, skype: benjamin.chapman