[teknoids] RE: Ebook textbooks and secure exams?

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Thu Aug 18 12:45:02 EDT 2011

Disclaimers:  1) I do not work in a law school setting, and 2) I
attended law schools when we were still using stone tablets, I mean
bluebooks, for exam-taking.

Even if you restricted Kindle users to actual Kindles (as opposed to
laptops or Ipads), the fact that you can do searches on a Kindle is
going to put those students at an advantage, right?

Tracey