[teknoids] survey regarding Law Libraries and Law Journal publishing

Zago, Susan s.zago at neu.edu
Tue Aug 16 10:18:22 EDT 2011

Apologies for any duplication.

For the past few months, we have been working on a paper about how law libraries can improve and be more involved in law journal publishing. (You might have seen our poster about this topic at AALL. Slides are available at http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/libpubs/25/.) We would appreciate it if you could take the following survey to share information about your involvement in law journal publishing at this point in time. We will share the results of the survey in our draft paper which we will post to the list. The survey should not take more than a 5-10 minutes to complete. If your library happens not to be offering the services we are studying at this time (which is also very useful information), the survey will go very quickly.

Survey link:

http://harvardlawschool.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1U1a0Ju5EGPdira

We will leave the survey open for the next 10 days. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Ben Keele (William & Mary) (bjkeele at wm.edu<mailto:bjkeele at wm.edu>) and Michelle Pearse (Harvard)(mpearse at law.harvard.edu)