[teknoids] Creating document sets for legal simulation problems
marbux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:16:56 EDT 2011
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Syd Beckman <sydbeckman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Use a real email exchange and edit the personal information substituting
> fake names, locations, date and times for the real thing. That would be my
A quickie method for the above using Gmail and Google Docs:
1. Create your fake conversation mailing messages to yourself, iterate
by the number of separate threads you need.
2. For each thread, Forward All after changing the subject line so
they don't concatenate in the original thread (command found on the
"More" drop-down list box).
3. In each new thread, use the "Create a Document" command also found
on the "More" list box's drop-down. This creates a document containing
the complete thread (including email headers) in a Google Docs
4. Save the GDocs document to disc in a format your word processor can handle.
5. Edit at will, changing names and headers, etc.
More information about the Teknoids