[teknoids] Creating document sets for legal simulation problems

Smith, Gregory GSmith at law.umaryland.edu
Wed Aug 10 18:51:52 EDT 2011

If you really had to go all out (like you want to use Camtasia to record simulation videos) then someone could create a physical or virtual dns server and mail server to host your fake mail domains and user accounts then connect the mail client machines to it and record away. Seems like a lot of work to just forge a static email document but necessary for video capture/simulations.

You could advance the time on the server and client machines to simulate threads/events spanning hours, days, and timezones.

Greg Smith,
Maryland Law

Sent from my iPhone