[teknoids] Creating document sets for legal simulation problems

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:43:56 EDT 2011

One of our faculty members is working on creating a simulation and wants
to know:

Is there any way of which any of you are aware that I could create a
bunch of fake e-mails to and from the characters involved in the law
suit?  If we could figure out a way to do that, it would make the
mechanics a lot more realistic.

I know of tools to generate fake identities, but whole email
threads/document sets are another matter.  Do you know of any
apps/websites/services which can generate (or provide) fake
documentation for simulations?  Thanks!

Debbie Ginsberg

Educational Technology Librarian

IIT Downtown Campus Library