[teknoids] RE: Windows 2008 AD and Exchange 2010

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:15:31 EDT 2011

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out URMA; we quit doing distribution
lists last year and are currently using the main campus listserv for
those functions but faculty would prefer Exchange lists. I create a
contact for them so it appears in our GAL but, well, you know. Change
isn't always accepted well. Perhaps that tool would be useful for that,
too.
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean Johnson
Assistant Dean/Director, Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695